Important Information Re: COVID-19
Reviewed 29 April 2021: Our advice sheet about COVID-19. We continue to review the ongoing situation and adapt our services to reduce risk of transmission and ensure training continues wherever possible. Whatever your dealings with Always Consult, please read this important document:
- Always Consult was founded in 2009 as a training provider working primarily in Shropshire, Hereford and Telford. Today, we have developed into a well-established, fully-accredited training and coaching provider working both nationally and internationally.
- We exist to support your organisation and your staff to perform at the optimum level. Since 2009, armed with a true passion and a dynamic determination we have been helping businesses to succeed through improving the skills, knowledge and behaviours of management and staff. We do this by coaching or delivering top notch leadership and management training, bespoke to the organisation and learner needs. Your success is our success.
- Always Consult has grown from a business start-up into one of the country’s most dynamic professional training organisations, with a host of satisfied blue-chip clients under its belt. We are an approved apprenticehsip training provider and we hold centre accreditation for ILM, OCR, NCFE and Pearson which enables us to deliver a wide variety of sought after qualifications in many different ways.
- Always Consult provides a rounded service on all aspects of management and people development, we listen to your needs, goals and priorities. We work with you to ensure we develop the absolute right style and type of delivery to benefit you and your organisation.
- During these uncertain times, where we all have challenge and ambiguity, never has it been more important to develop people’s skills, knowledge and behaviours to cope with change and gain resilience.
Still need convincing? Here are two programmes that demonstrate our key role in the professional training industry:
- We pioneered the Careers Development Professional apprentice standards programme, being the first training provider to hit the ground running by delivering the Level 6 CDP using our well established and proven methods of delivering the generic level 6 Careers qualification, to incorporate within the NEW apprenticeship standard.
- We are leading the way with our bespoke Foundation Leadership and Management (FLM) programme targeted at Foundation year 1 doctors, designed to support the transition from medical student to doctor, filling the leadership and management gap that exists in their undergraduate programme.
If you are looking to develop your staff to achieve their full potential, progress your own career, gain industry recognised qualifications, unleash potential through coaching and mentoring, discover the advantages of the apprenticeship scheme, or simply just enhance your existing skills, Always Consult will help you solve the puzzle, by guiding you through the process and discovering the answers, every step of the way. Why not get in touch today for an informal discussion?