Government Guidelines for Apprentices during COVID 19
Please see this important link to the DfE guidance:
- The guidance allows furloughed apprentices to continue their training, and to take their end-point assessment, and allows all existing furloughed employees to start a new apprenticeship, as long as it does not provide services to, or generate revenue for, their employer
- Encourages training providers to deliver training to apprentices remotely and via e-learning as far as is practicable
- Clarifies that apprentices ready for assessment, but who cannot be assessed due to COVID-19 issues, can have their end-point assessment rescheduled.
- Enables employers and training providers to report and initiate a break in learning, where the interruption to learning due to COVID-19 is greater than 4 weeks
Always Consult is proud to have been on the Register of Approved Training Providers (RoATP) since April 2017. Building on the company’s longstanding Leadership and Management track record, Always Consult offers two Leadership and Management apprenticeships:
Leadership and Management Apprenticeships:
Both apprenticeships are designed to upskill your workforce and make your business run more efficiently. The apprenticeship ‘Standards’ that we deliver are government recognised qualifications. They have been written by industry with the help of the ILM and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
As part of the level 3 apprenticeship, we offer the Foundation Leadership and Management programme (FLM), a unique programme designed to support foundation doctors as they take their first step in clinical practice. The year long programme can be fully funded by the local NHS Trust (in England) and encompasses all aspects of leadership and management, aiming to deliver some of the soft skills that will bridge the gap between medical school and clinical practice.
In addition to our Leadership & Management apprenticeships we are delighted to announce that we are trailblazing the new Higher Apprenticeship: Career Development Professional, approved in May 2019:
Advice and Careers Apprenticeships:
As a respected provider of OCR’s Advice and Careers qualifications, Always Consult is well placed to ensure successful outcomes for learners and their organisations. Note that we are one of the few providers who are in a position to offer the Career Development Professional standards alongside the level 6 qualification.
Mission: Our mission is to deliver high quality, innovative and bespoke apprenticeship training to all of our apprentices in order to enhance their skills, knowledge and behaviours in their existing roles, give them a springboard for the future and ensure their employers have a highly trained and engaged workforce.
We utilise the following principles for all of our apprenticeship training:
- We aspire to deliver the highest standards of training, through innovative course design and staff with the best competencies.
- We tailor all of our apprenticeship programmes to the individual and their job role.
- We develop programmes that will support our apprentices in developing themselves and give them increased opportunity for the future.
- We work in partnership with employers to tailor our courses to fit the needs of specific job roles to support the development of their workforce.
- We focus on quality and innovation to give the best learning experience possible to all of our apprentices.