If you’re interested in starting a business but not quite sure what to do, then we have the answer. Our advice and guidance extends to helping those of you thinking about becoming self-employed and being your own boss. Of course, starting your own business can be scary, so why not begin by watching our short and reassuring video on the subject:
We also help small businesses who have started out, but may have lost focus along the way. With start-up courses, a business planning service networking meetings and accredited development programmes, we’re a company you can well and truly trust.
Our two-day start up course has all the right ingredients to make sure you are confident, competent and comfortable when starting a business. We will help you turn that dream into reality.
For more information on the content, see Being My Own Boss Two Day Workshop
Not only that, we can offer you an ILM-accredited Level 2 or 3 Award in Business Enterprise, should you so wish and want to stand out from the crowd.
Here are some of the topics covered by these courses – all vital information for anyone starting a business, You will learn how to:
- Understand the process of setting up a business
- Be clear about your expectations and motivations and the risks involved
- Define your business idea and assess its viability
- Work on your business plan, budget and cashflow forecast
- Know what you need to do to comply with the law and deal with the red tape
- Build skills and knowledge in key areas, including marketing, customer service and finance.
Most of the start-up programmes we offer are classed as ILM development programmes, so you have the security of knowing they have an International awarding body behind them. Not least, you also have the reassurance that when you come to Always Consult for your training needs, you are dealing with an experienced ILM training centre.
Read more on how to achieve the ILM Business Enterprise Award.
Download our free tools to get you started:
- Business Plan Template
- Records to Keep
- Have you got what it takes
Business Enterprise And Nurturing
If you’re starting out, or already self-employed, we help your business grow. We help businesses in the Shropshire area.
Ask about our two-day start up course:
- Support with business planning
- Social Media
- Networking meetings and much more
Arrange your one2one “beanstalk” today –
business enterprise and nurturing support talk!
Contact us for more information.