Delivering effective feedback has important implications for your organisation and staff. get it wrong, and the organisation will suffer from high staff absenteeism and staff turnover, low morale, sub-optimal performance, and as a result, higher costs and lower sales. Get it right, and the organisation will enjoy all of these benefits:
- Employees will understand what is expected of them and be motivated to achieve their objectives.
- Employees will be spurred on towards professional and personal growth
- Staff retention will be improved.
- Employee loyalty will be assured.
- Staff will become more creative and the organisation more vibrant.
- There is bound to be a positive effect on profitability.
In this course, participants will learn tools, techniques and knowledge that will empower them to give motivating and constructive feedback with confidence.