Benefits of business coaching
Coaching improves productivity in the business and workplace. It’s a two way conversation which helps build trust between the coach and coachee.
Coaching also builds:-
- Better communication and interpersonal skills
- Increased confidence and motivation
- Improved conflict resolution
- Better management performance
Our coaching and mentoring qualifications enable individuals to learn, grow and deliver their full potential. They are suitable for new and aspiring leaders as well as your senior management team.
Always Consult is an accredited ILM centre and we are pleased to offer the following coaching qualification at level 3:
Level 3 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification enables people to confidently and effectively coach or mentor people with confidence within an organisational context. It is also great for people just starting out or wanting to get into a career in coaching or mentoring.
Benefits for individuals
- Know what it takes to be an effective coach and mentor
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a coach and mentor
- Manage coaching and mentoring processes
- Put your new skills into practice by carrying out supervised coaching or mentoring sessions
- Analyse your own coaching or mentoring performance so that you can improve your own ability
Benefits for employers
- Effective coaching and mentoring improves organisational performance
- Your coaches and mentors will be equipped with the skills, knowledge and understanding to best perform their roles
- Developing highly effective coaches or mentors enhances organisational culture
Full ILM course details: