Benefits of business coaching
Coaching improves productivity in the business and workplace. It’s a two way conversation which helps build trust between the coach and coachee.
Coaching also builds:-
- Better communication and interpersonal skills
- Increased confidence and motivation
- Improved conflict resolution
- Better management performance
Our coaching and mentoring qualifications enable individuals to learn, grow and deliver their full potential. They are suitable for new and aspiring leaders as well as your senior management team.
Always Consult is an accredited ILM centre and we are pleased to offer the following coaching qualification at level 5:
Level 5 Certificate and Diploma in Effective Coaching and Mentoring
Who are these qualifications for?
These qualifications are aimed at managers and others who have significant responsibility
for effective coaching and mentoring as part of their daily role within the organisation. They are also ideal for people wishing to move into a development role or start a career as a freelance coach or mentor.
Benefits for individuals
- You will be able to assess your own skills, knowledge and behaviours as a coach and mentor
- You will know how to manage the coaching or mentoring process within your organisation
- Deepen your understanding of how the organisation can affect coaching or mentoring
- Effectively plan, deliver and review your coaching and mentoring
- Enables you to plan your further development in coaching or mentoring
Benefits for employers
- Your coaches and mentors will be equipped with the skills, knowledge and understanding to best perform their roles
- Your coaches and mentors will be able to develop a coaching and mentoring culture so that individuals can improve their performance and productivity
Full ILM course details: